Hi guys. If you’re looking for a free registry cleaner to help you clean up, speed up and tune up your PC, then look no further. Here’s a quick and easy video tutorial on how you can use FreePCCleaner. Enjoy!
With FreePCCleaner, you can run a free registry scan of your PC to detect problems and any inefficiencies that may be causing your computer to run slow. Here’s how to do it!
- Click here to download FreePCCleaner for FREE.
- Double-click the downloaded file called FreePCCleanerSetup.exe and follow the installation process.
- Open FreePCCleaner.
- Click the green FREE REGISTRY SCAN button.
- Wait till the free system scan is done. (It’s normal for the scan process to take a few minutes so please be patient :)
- Click the Repair Errors Now button to fix all the problems found during the system scan.
Remember: You DO NOT need to make any purchases to be able to click that Repair Errors Now button. Scan and fix for free!
After a recent Windows update, I noticed that my volume and battery buttons were missing from the Notification bar of Windows. Usually, you just go via the Control Panel to the Notification Area tab to turn system icons on or off but this time when I tried that, the Volume and Power/Battery options were all greyed out!
After some research, I solved the problem using the steps below.
Btw, these steps were carried out on a system with Windows 7 installed. Minor variations may apply on other Windows systems :)
- Press CTRL-SHIFT-ESC on your keyboard. This will open the Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Click End Process.
- On the Windows Task Manager windows, click File, then select New Task.
- Type Explorer.exe
- Click OK.
Why this works: completely stopping this particular program automatically resets the Notification Are settings to what it was before.
Hope this helps you too!