With FreePCCleaner, you can run a free registry scan of your PC to detect problems and any inefficiencies that may be causing your computer to run slow. Here’s how to do it!
- Click here to download FreePCCleaner for FREE.
- Double-click the downloaded file called FreePCCleanerSetup.exe and follow the installation process.
- Open FreePCCleaner.
- Click the green FREE REGISTRY SCAN button.
- Wait till the free system scan is done. (It’s normal for the scan process to take a few minutes so please be patient :)
- Click the Repair Errors Now button to fix all the problems found during the system scan.
Remember: You DO NOT need to make any purchases to be able to click that Repair Errors Now button. Scan and fix for free!