FREEPCCLEANER – END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THIS FREE SOFTWARE.
This End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal contract between you – either (a) an individual user or (b) a business organization – (“You”, “Licensee”) and FreePCCleanerDownload.com (“Licensor”) for the FreePCCleaner software, including any associated media, printed materials and electronic documentation (the “Software”). “Use” or “Using” in this Agreement means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Software in accordance with this Agreement. “System” means Windows OS or any virtual machine.
By clicking on the “I Accept” button, or the “Next” button, or by opening the package that contains the Software, or by copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Software, You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and You represent that You are authorized to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your corporate entity (if applicable). If You do not wish to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, click the “Cancel” button, and do not install, access, or use the Software.
Subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions, Licensor grants you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software, solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Licensor reserves all rights in the Software not expressly granted to you here.
The Software product under this License is provided free of charge. Even though a license fee is not paid for the use of such Software, it does not mean that there are no conditions for using such the Software.
- The Software may be installed and Used by the Licensee for personal and commercial purposes.
- The Software may be installed and Used by the Licensee on any number of systems for the sole purpose of using it for its intended purpose.
- The Software can be copied and distributed under the condition that original copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty will stay intact and the Licensee will not charge money or fees for the Software product.
- The Licensee will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. The Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the Licensor retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Software.
- Use within the scope of this License is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be paid by the Licensee.
- The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
UPDATE AND MAINTENANCE
Software updates are provided FREE of CHARGE by Licensor. However, this license does not grant you any right to any updates to the Software, or any support services.
Whilst the Licensor grants You permission to distribute the Software, the following restrictions apply.
- You may not list the Software on websites that charge for access to listings, downloadable file’s or other such material.
- You may not list or distribute the Software via cd-rom or other such media.
- You may not “bundle” ANY of the Software with ANY product and/or service that has not been developed and/or [is] provided by the Licensor.
If including Software on media such as CD-ROM, DVD, floppy diskette, the Licensor must be informed prior to your doing so. Additionally, Licensor reserves the right to be sent a copy of such media without charge, monetary or otherwise.
Under the terms of this Agreement, distribution of the Software provided by the Licensor is expressly forbidden unless written permission has been granted by Licensor. In cases where written permission has been given, Licensor reserves the right to charge a nominal fee to cover potential administration costs and/or costs related to source files.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This License does not transmit any intellectual rights on the Software. The Software and any copies that the Licensee is authorized by the Licensor to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by the Licensor.
- The Software is protected by copyright, including without limitation by Copyright Law and international treaty provisions.
- Any copies that the Licensee is permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software.
- The structure, organization and code of the Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of the Licensor. The Licensee agrees not to decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
- Any attempts to reverse-engineer, copy, clone, modify or alter in any way the installer program without the Licensor’s specific approval are strictly prohibited. The Licensee is not authorized to use any plug-in or enhancement that permits to save modifications to a file with software licensed and distributed by the Licensor.
- Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademarks owners’ names. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed output produced by the Software and such use of any trademark does not give the Licensee any rights of ownership in that trademark.
The Licensor warrants that:
- The Licensor owns the Software and documentation and/or is in possession of valid and existing licenses that support the terms of this Agreement;
- the Software conforms to specifications and functionality as specified in its documentation;
- to the best of the Licensor’s knowledge, the Software does not infringe upon or violate any intellectual property right of any third party;
- the Software does not contain any routine, intentionally designed by the Licensor to disable a computer program, or computer instructions that may alter, destroy or inhibit the processing environment.
- Except those warranties specified in this section (a-d), the Software is being delivered to the Licensee “AS IS” and the Licensor makes no warranty as to its use or performance.
The Licensor does not and cannot warrant the performance or results the Licensee may obtain by using the Software. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Software remains with the Licensee.
The Licensor gives no warranty, express or implied, that (i) the Software will be of satisfactory quality, suitable for any particular purpose or for any particular use under specified conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose, use, or conditions may be known to the Licensor; or (ii) that the Software will operate error free or without interruption or that any errors will be corrected.
The Licensor bears no liability for any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or for damages resulting from use of the information in any provided documentation and/or examples.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will the Licensor be liable for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever or any consequential, indirect, incidental damages, or any lost profits or lost savings, even if the Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damages, claims or costs or for any claim by any third party.
In no event will the Licensee be liable to the Licensor on condition that the Licensee complies with all terms and conditions stated in this License.
If a portion of this agreement is held unenforceable, the remainder shall be valid. It means that if one section of the Agreement is not lawful, the rest of the Agreement is still in force. A party’s failure to exercise any right under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of (a) any other terms or conditions of this Agreement, or (b) a right at any time thereafter to require exact and strict compliance with the terms of this Agreement.